8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Signed up for motorcraftservices.com and trying to find information on modules. Perused the site and searched here but couldn't get direction. Any help greatly appreciated.

jnrush16

Reaction score
Hey fellas,

Ordered 12/29/21, 801a IS 35.
Original build date: 8/22. Moved up to 8/15. Window sticker has blend date 8/17. Have an 8/18 In Production date on the tracker. BCE modules populated, but not PCM..I also have a tear tag number.. No idea what that means. ‍
Spoke with FP an hr ago. They said:
- produced 8/18, not released, no factory holds, awaiting final inspection. Said inspection can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks.

From there it’s on to the shipping waiting game .

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hot damn, BCE modules updated yesterday and today I have a tear tag #….from what I’ve read, this is the final step (emissions checks, headlight alignment, etc.) before it is released for shipment.

View attachment 369110
I hope that your understanding of the tear tag is correct!!! Wooot... I have to say I am getting a little bit anxious now. I have previously trying to keep my excitement in check... but I admit I am wavering.

Attachments

• Screenshot 08-25-2022.png
    Screenshot 08-25-2022.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 23

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Signed up for motorcraftservices.com and trying to find information on modules. Perused the site and searched here but couldn't get direction. Any help greatly appreciated.
I did not even create an account. Go to this link and put in your VIN https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

You can also get to the link from the https://ordertrack.app page after you put in your Order and VIN. As a note, I can see my window sticker from the link on this page and I can no longer get to it from the Ford Tracking page.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that they have updated the FordPass app so that you can't connect until you take delivery. Where you used to be able to initiate the connection, now you get an message stating that you have not yet taken delivery of your vehicle. There were previously quite a few members that were able to create a connection long before they took deliver and track the location. I did get a notification on my app on what I assume to be the day they first put a battery in it that said "FordPass is connected to your vehicle... :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220809-060156_FordPass.jpg
    Screenshot_20220809-060156_FordPass.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 13

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that they have updated the FordPass app so that you can't connect until you take delivery. Where you used to be able to initiate the connection, now you get an message stating that you have not yet taken delivery of your vehicle. There were previously quite a few members that were able to create a connection long before they took deliver and track the location. I did get a notification on my app on what I assume to be the day they first put a battery in it that said "FordPass is connected to your vehicle... :)
Yeah mine is now showing in ford pass as well! ETA is sep 09/19 to 09/25

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope that your understanding of the tear tag is correct!!! Wooot... I have to say I am getting a little bit anxious now. I have previously trying to keep my excitement in check... but I admit I am waverhttps://www.vehicleservicepros.com/service-repair/diagnostics-and-drivability/article/21175590/ford-pcm-programming-the-other-procedures
It’s something like that, here’s an excerpt from the bronco forum

“The Tear Tag is the catch code or strategy for your PCM when it’s flashed and usually signals the near completion, if not completion..”

Here’s a technical link about it and other programming:

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s something like that, here’s an excerpt from the bronco forum

“The Tear Tag is the catch code or strategy for your PCM when it’s flashed and usually signals the near completion, if not completion..”

Here’s a technical link about it and other programming:

Thanks for the additional info!!! I am learning MUCH more about Fords processes that I want/need/intend.