8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Originally a 8.22 build pushed to 8.15, went in to production 8.15 on website tracker, Blend date says 8.16.

801A, start/stop delete, roof/tailgate.

Just got email from Ford . . .

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your F-150Raptor order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of August 15, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.

Dealer still thinks it arrives 9/13 so go figure.

bgfx

Reaction score
Originally a 8.22 build pushed to 8.15, went in to production 8.15 on website tracker, Blend date says 8.16.

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your F-150Raptor order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of August 15, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.

This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.

We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.

Just got the same email I wonder if it’s a chip hold?

raisins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes ford deleted it because of the shortage to get it into production. Which was ******** because I like the appliqué and I did not mind waiting. I have a 20 raptor.
Wait so are all new orders coming in without a tailgate appliquè? I ordered a 35 Iconic Silver, only add-ons were auto start stop delete, Recaros, ProPower and spray in bedliner. No pano roof or tailgate.

I don’t see tailgate appliquè on my window sticker and no one mentioned anything about it not being included.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait so are all new orders coming in without a tailgate appliquè? I ordered a 35 Iconic Silver, only add-ons were auto start stop delete, Recaros, ProPower and spray in bedliner. No pano roof or tailgate.

I don’t see tailgate appliquè on my window sticker and no one mentioned anything about it not being included.
You SHOULD be fine if the sticker doesn’t say “appliqué delete”. Also check under accessories in your order tracker. It should be there too.

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hot damn, BCE modules updated yesterday and today I have a tear tag #….from what I’ve read, this is the final step (emissions checks, headlight alignment, etc.) before it is released for shipment.

FD53AB84-209C-47E3-BCA5-696AAA892C17.png

raisins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hot damn, BCE modules updated yesterday and today I have a tear tag #….from what I’ve read, this is the final step (emissions checks, headlight alignment, etc.) before it is released for shipment.

View attachment 369110

For me, production date of 8/22, BCE modules loaded this morning, nothing under PCM and no tear tag. I am hoping soon though!

munch520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, production date of 8/22, BCE modules loaded this morning, nothing under PCM and no tear tag. I am hoping soon though!
Again I could be and I am probably wrong, but a lot of guys have said that nothing populates in the PCM section, even after they’ve taken delivery and driven it for a bit.

I’m biased but hoping the tear tag is the last step, who knows!

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score

That sucks, I called ford performance today to make sure mine wasn’t on hold, they told me it’s not it’s still in production, went into production the 22nd ETA is sep 19- 25th, I do have priory 1 tho.