8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah if my dealer doesn’t honor the price on the price sheet I signed when I ordered the truck I’m walking. Life is too short to be punked by choice, I imagine some one will line up on their knees in seal position to get the truck and pay wild adm (Dfw area, so many morons overpaying for everything). Patience is a virtue things will go back to normal and everyone will blame some political party for their actions and overpaying for things and wondering why they are bankrupt etc.
it's already happening. most are just too dumb to see it

OP
OP
jroub

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah if my dealer doesn’t honor the price on the price sheet I signed when I ordered the truck I’m walking. Life is too short to be punked by choice, I imagine some one will line up on their knees in seal position to get the truck and pay wild adm (Dfw area, so many morons overpaying for everything). Patience is a virtue things will go back to normal and everyone will blame some political party for their actions and overpaying for things and wondering why they are bankrupt etc.

I’m the same as you. I plan on walking if they don’t honor original order price. Small, local dealership, and as Ford slowly migrates to Order type of process for getting new vehicles, I plan to let them know I will go out of my way to make sure my family and friends do not order through them. So a 5k difference of F’n me over on this will cost them 10s of thousands of dollars in the long run. Treat your locals well and they’ll return.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer honored price protection no question when I got mine this spring. Sticker was up approximately $3000.
This next truck only went up $500 but still no worries with them.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked mine up yesterday, dealer also honored price protection without discussion. In fact they're the ones who told me that it was price protected. The way it's supposed to be. Pick your dealer carefully, don't feed the beast.
Is your truck a '22, or did you have to re-order as a '23?

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
22, there are no 23s yet to my knowledge, though presumably they have started as I think Job 1 date was "final" at 10/24.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still stuck..

My first Raptor was delivered only a few days after marked built.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got honored price protection but the dealership didn’t want to discount it off the msrp even tho they would get the money back. So ford is just going to send me the refund check I guess it works out

OP
OP
jroub

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got honored price protection but the dealership didn’t want to discount it off the msrp even tho they would get the money back. So ford is just going to send me the refund check I guess it works out

Details…
You trust your dealership to forward the check on and not pocket it?

Did you get it written on your bill of sale?