4 SALE : Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took a recent pic after washing my truck. Headlights are still going strong and they have been the best mod I have done yet. Thanks again Ducati.

6c5e7a70-acca-b9a8.jpg

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished my install, and thought I'd upload a couple pics... Awesome lights... Just what I was looking for. Ducati was great to work with and really backs the lights with support as well....

Highly reccommended!!!

Attachments

• retro1.jpg
    retro1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 107
  • retro3.jpg
    retro3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 106

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a few night shots and thought I'd post a couple. One is simply the ambers, the second is a full on assault powering the projectors on high and and both sets of D2's for comparison... Hard to get the full effect of just how bright this setup is via a photo, but its damn painful to look at from 20 ft....

Exactly what I was looking for...:waytogo:

V

Attachments

• DSCN0035.jpg
    DSCN0035.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCN0045.jpg
    DSCN0045.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 90

RedTailHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took a few night shots and thought I'd post a couple. One is simply the ambers, the second is a full on assault powering the projectors on high and and both sets of D2's for comparison... Hard to get the full effect of just how bright this setup is via a photo, but its damn painful to look at from 20 ft....

Exactly what I was looking for...:waytogo:

V

Nice setup. What is the configuration of your lights?

reflector blacked out - yes
turn signal blacked out - yes
side amber marker tinted - no
shroud type - Gatling Gun 2.0
led rings - amber evil
led rings behind the shroud or on top - behind/top
bulb temp - 4300K, 5000K, 6000K

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would be nice, I can make further inquiries through a PM if my questions offend. I just figured this thread gets so much traffic it might be nice to have a answer posted for others who are trying to do the same thing.

oh, no... no offense. Just thought it might be good for the guys trying to do their own to have a place that would have most of the information. There are 80 pages of info to wade through here...

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the following:

reflector blacked out - yes
turn signal blacked out - yes
side amber marker tinted - no
shroud type - Gatling Gun 2.0 Painted dark
led rings - amber evil
led rings behind the shroud or on top - top
bulb temp - 5000K,

I hit the middle for bulb temp and like it. Somewhere about 10 pages ago, a color/temp comparison was made. 4300k closer to OEM yellow, 5000K more blue, 6000K real blue and very close to rigid lights (D2 in my case). I'd agree with that, my D2's are a bit more blue in color, but I wouldn't change a thing....

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4300K is the OEM HID color for virtually all manufacturers. 3000K is closer to a standard halogen, unless it's tinted blue or something like that (which only reduces light output). 4300K provides the most usable like output of all color temps as it's closest to sun's natural light color temp.