4 SALE : Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the flares gray and the mirrors are getting wrapped when I have the front fenders redone. FYI

*Plus it's MY Fvcking Truck and that's the way I like it..... When you start paying for my **** then you can comment on it....

Off Topic a bit - Why spend the money on the HIDs and the front bumper just to let the flares stay gray? (Oh, and black skull caps on the mirrors)

d1b1f9b2-c931-91e8.jpg

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the flares gray and the mirrors are getting wrapped when I have the front fenders redone. FYI

*Plus it's MY Fvcking Truck and that's the way I like it..... When you start paying for my **** then you can comment on it....

WOW! Settle down there Sally... I asked a simple question. When it's posted on a public forum - Newsflash - I'll comment whenever the hell I wish. Period! Go rinse off your ******' tampon and chill out!

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it necessary to be a ****? Who give a **** if I spend my money on HIDs? What is it to you?

**** OFF!

WOW! Settle down there Sally... I asked a simple question. When it's posted on a public forum - Newsflash - I'll comment whenever the hell I wish. Period! Go rinse off your ******' tampon and chill out!

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Am I missing something here? I responded in that tone due to your statement shown above. I took that as you being the ****.

I asked the question because I was curious as to the though behind it. No way in the world for me to know your getting things wrapped. That's all you had to say.

If you don't wish for someone to be a **** to you don't start out by cursing me out for a question that I asked. Once you put in that last statement, that entitled me to be a **** in return IMO.

My point was...I hadn't seen a Raptor yet with painted bumpers and flares left gray - or a different colored skull cap. HIDs had not a lot to do with it.

We're here to chat and learn different things; not to start a turf war of any sort. I understand it's your rig and you can do what you wish with it. My apologies for offending you on what you do with your truck. That wasn't the intent.

I will not apoligize for how I came off to you the second time. If someone wants to talk to me like a **** that that's how there going to be treated.

***My Apologies to Ducati for my participation in the derailment of this thread.***

Last edited:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, did I miss something? Dino he was just asking, he didn't even criticize it?

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
headlights folks lets keep this thread about dawsons custom headlights pm each other your internet love if you want but try to keep this thread on track, its got a lot of useful stuff on here lets not side track it:Jedi:

Last edited:

Ronky

Reaction score
Ducati,

As for the OEM reflector ... What are your thoughts on painting vs some type of vacuum wrap? It looks like some other vendors are bypassing the OEM internal surface alltogether (I'm sure at the request of their customers).

Any idea of the performance or output (subjective) difference between the two above options?

I've looked at photos of both but I feel like I'd really like to see them in person before I made a decision. Nothing like viewing them in person.

That said, anyone in Jersey with painted or vacuumed reflectors? :birgits_tiredcoffee