4 SALE : Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can. Somebody explain to me. How much will be if i send the headlamps. And how much will be if i order a set of retrofit kit. I cant understand that webpage too many numbers
The Raptor Retrofit website gives prices on the packages offered and the many options available. What can't you understand?

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Raptor Retrofit website gives prices on the packages offered and the many options available. What can't you understand?

Thanks for the info, the main retrofit webpage has many option models so is kind of confusing, raptorretrofit is good. I get it now.

probably i will be having a 2013 white raptor. i was thinking to get a red ring on the stocks HIDs there are a couple raptors with orange rings that looks pretty cool

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, the main retrofit webpage has many option models so is kind of confusing, raptorretrofit is good. I get it now.

probably i will be having a 2013 white raptor. i was thinking to get a red ring on the stocks HIDs there are a couple raptors with orange rings that looks pretty cool

The orange, or amber rings are street legal, red rings would not be street legal. No red lights facing forward except on emergency vehicles. You could get the red ones of course but you could never have then lit up when on the street.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The orange, or amber rings are street legal, red rings would not be street legal. No red lights facing forward except on emergency vehicles. You could get the red ones of course but you could never have then lit up when on the street.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Outside the US wont be a problem, i can use 8000k with any problem. I see red rings here wont be a problem too.

Those headlights looks bad ass
7a9a4a2a.jpg

Last edited: