4 SALE : Bi-Xenon Projector Retrofit Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JSIN138

Reaction score
UPS is making an appearance over here tomorrow with my heads, as well. Can't wait! Oh the beauty of working from my home office. They're gonna go straight off the UPS truck & in to the Rap.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got an email notification from UPS stating that my lights are being delivered tomorrow. Would it be wrong to call in sick tomorrow? :secret:

July 30th is a very common day for the mid-summer flu. I would be very careful about going to work on Monday. It is highly contagious and coworkers would be very unhappy to have you spreading this flu at work.

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kept waiting for the temperature to drop below 100 degrees to install these, but after 14 days of 100+, I gave up and went ahead and installed them. Anyway, I'm really happy with the way they turned out and think they give the truck a whole new look.

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

Thanks again Dawson! :happy160:

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kept waiting for the temperature to drop below 100 degrees to install these, but after 14 days of 100+, I gave up and went ahead and installed them. Anyway, I'm really happy with the way they turned out and think they give the truck a whole new look.

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

Thanks again Dawson! :happy160:

Thats the best looking set I have seen yet. I love the "OEM" look - looks very similar to the 2013's.

krww06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks really good. can you post a straight shot from alittle further back? i'd like to see how the front end looks.

Thanks. I'll take a couple of straight shots from further back when I got off work and post them later tonight, or in the morning.