37 Raptor and Tremor hanging out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Stan G

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got to say, that blue is sharp.. The pics also make me feel bad about having to put on a front plate!

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My takeaway from this picture is just how tall the Tremor looks. It looks to be maybe 1.5-2" lower than the Raptor based on the mirror heights. The Build and Price on the Ford site definitely does not give that impression of the Tremor, it looks kind of limp-wrested there. This thing might actually have a bit of presence and be a viable competitor to the Ram Rebel. Since Raptors now run the gamut from $65K-$80K, it was inevitable that they plug the gap in their lineup with something a little cheaper.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My takeaway from this picture is just how tall the Tremor looks. It looks to be maybe 1.5-2" lower than the Raptor based on the mirror heights. The Build and Price on the Ford site definitely does not give that impression of the Tremor, it looks kind of limp-wrested there. This thing might actually have a bit of presence and be a viable competitor to the Ram Rebel. Since Raptors now run the gamut from $65K-$80K, it was inevitable that they plug the gap in their lineup with something a little cheaper.
I was surprised how much the Tremor cost. I originally was interested in the Tremor until I built one. A fairly loaded out Tremor was only about 4k, give or take, less than a Raptor. To me the cost was too close to not go with the Raptor. If you need the towing, I guess you could go with the Tremor, but I am surprised how much it cost. I don't know how this compares to an equally loaded Rebel though.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was surprised how much the Tremor cost. I originally was interested in the Tremor until I built one. A fairly loaded out Tremor was only about 4k, give or take, less than a Raptor. To me the cost was too close to not go with the Raptor. If you need the towing, I guess you could go with the Tremor, but I am surprised how much it cost. I don't know how this compares to an equally loaded Rebel though.
exactly why my Raptor is being built next week!! went through the same journey

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
exactly why my Raptor is being built next week!! went through the same journey
I tried to build a Tundra on my lunch break and wasn't impressed. You pretty much can't get "fully loaded" as there are lots of options that are only available for certain models? I don't know it was weird and they look ugly now. Best I could do was around 55k and nowhere near what I am able to get on the Raptor.