3/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a sense for how long to get to built once it's on the assembly line? So how much longer past 2/22 until status shows Built. Or is that hard to tell as well.

I'm just a little behind you - was told in Production since 1/31, had a blend date of 2/8, and as of yesterday tracker shows an In Production date of 2/25, estimated delivery of 3/26, and modules have popped.
Mine is still showing in production and the date is 02/22 on ford tracker, but according to my dealer’s VVR, the truck is built and awaiting for shipping with ETA 03/07. I think the truck should be built within a day after hitting the line, and it may need a few more days at the body shop for liner or graphic, just my 2 cents.

Also I will not put too much hope on the ford tracker, my dealer have quite a few trucks delivered without any built or shipped updates on the tracker in the past few weeks…..

OP
OP
daniel4310

daniel4310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If our date holds we should hopefully see some movement by the end of the week. I’m worried about getting an email Friday

jjws1968

Reaction score
I had a build week 3/7 with a build day Tuesday 3/8. Just checked the system at the dealership and they moved the build day back one day to 3/7 now. . Starting to get some hope here. . 6 days out. Cmon Ford.

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a build week 3/7 with a build day Tuesday 3/8. Just checked the system at the dealership and they moved the build day back one day to 3/7 now. . Starting to get some hope here. . 6 days out. Cmon Ford.
You mean, they moved your build date up!

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great! I am exactly the same as you, build date 3/8. I may have to check w/FP again. Do you have a window sticker yet?

cdiddy4224

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoa, i just checked the build tracker and my truck went into production today, with a blend date of 3/8. My build date was supposed to be 3/10

jjws1968

Reaction score
Yes. My build day is one day sooner. Monday 3/7. Kinda shocked actually. I just checked and no window sticker yet.