24 Raptor R trombone exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I believe so, aside from the tailpipe section that has resonators on the R.
I guess there'd be no reason to get a "higher flowing" cat back on the 3.5 then...sheesh. Good enough for the R, it'll work for me. Have there been any comparison sound videos made of 23/24 Rs.

Ledbetterjw

Reaction score
Ford trombone costs me $386.20 and lists for $514.93, while the SPD one is available for preorder at $659.00..... that OEM Ford one isn't looking that bad. I wonder how different the two sound?

maraim20

Reaction score
I just threw one on my 23. I have the ecoboost tail pipes and removed the aluminum sound detonating on the SC and removed the lid. Idk why but mine sounds more raspy and rough. I bought the ford OEM trombone. My buddy is telling me I may have an exhaust leak. Ill try and post videos later tonight. If this is how its supposed to sound it sounds like shit and I dont recommend it