24 R with gen 3 tailpipes and trombone exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds really good in person. Hard to tell how loud it is on video but when you rev it hurts your ears if you're next to it.
I’ve watched it several times. I should get my R in a couple months. I’m going to hang on to my 21 for a little while. Will definitely have to do this.

Last edited:

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. Turn the traction control off and do another pass. I bet it's pretty rowdy.

maraim20

Reaction score
I just threw one on my 23. I have the ecoboost tail pipes and removed the aluminum sound detonating on the SC and removed the lid. Idk why but mine sounds more raspy and rough. I bought the ford OEM trombone. My buddy is telling me I may have an exhaust leak. Ill try and post videos later tonight. Any suggestions or does this sound normal?

RaptorMX

Reaction score
I own a 2024 Raptor R. For me it is little bit too restricted and quiet. Should i order OEM Ford 2023 Raptor (Ecoboost) Tailpipes? Are they straight fit? Would this change already a lot?

OP
OP
socal raptor

socal raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I own a 2024 Raptor R. For me it is little bit too restricted and quiet. Should i order OEM Ford 2023 Raptor (Ecoboost) Tailpipes? Are they straight fit? Would this change already a lot?
do you have the trombone exhaust or the resonators? I can't make a commented on the set up with resonators and 3.5 tail pipes but with the trombone and them it is pretty damn loud. Like it hurts your ears a bit if you stand behind and someone revs it. The nice thing though is in quiet mode you can barely hear it in the cabin when cruising. Best of both worlds if you ask me.

It is a straight fit, 2 bolts on two exhaust hangers then the exhaust clamp itself. It is just a pain to reach because it is welded and you can't rotate it. I did it with a buddy.