2025 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Both my local dealers are saying they can not order a 2025 yet. Both said they just ordered more 2024's on Monday (F150's and Raptors).

Has anyone actually ordered yet?

RJackson

Reaction score
My 2025 order was placed thru my dealer last Friday but I have not received email confirmation from Ford yet. It's been a few years since I ordered the last Raptor so I forget how long it takes for Ford to confirm the order was placed. I'm getting antsy for the confirmation. I was told it'll be a December build and should be at the dealer Feb/March.

Goode22

Reaction score
Any current expectations of how long 2024 order are currently taking from order placed to delivery? i'm thinking of putting in a 24 order this week because i want Avalanche.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any current expectations of how long 2024 order are currently taking from order placed to delivery? i'm thinking of putting in a 24 order this week because i want Avalanche.
Its all tied to an allocation. If you can find a dealer with a remaining allocation (which would be a shock at this point for MY24), then perhaps you have a chance.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its all tied to an allocation. If you can find a dealer with a remaining allocation (which would be a shock at this point for MY24), then perhaps you have a chance.
Put in the leg work; it’s doable…if, in fact, 24s can still be ordered.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are so few options on the 24s as most items are standard, go find stock inventory in your area and get it for thousands off MSRP.

RJackson

Reaction score
I learned today that my 2025 order placed on 8/30 is unscheduled / clean. My dealer sent me a screenshot of the order on his end…I did not receive an email from Ford for some reason. The dealers screenshot also showed he had a couple 2024’s with the same status. I assume these 2024’s need to be scheduled before my order. I’ll update when my order gets sent to plant.