2025 Order Guide Please....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking that the Recaros might be nice. The seats on my '20 are breaking down at 50k miles. It's no longer an all-day ride for me. Any insight as to how they hold up, or did you unload it early?
I didn’t keep my truck long enough to have any wear issues.

Recaros are nice and look better. But I think the base seats are more comfortable—I thought the same thing on the Gen 2. Not sure if Alcantera will age better than leather long term either. With how much my truck was in the shop, Ford techs got some of the Alcantera pretty dirty. I had it professionally cleaned but it never looked right again to me, so just something to keep in mind. Then again, I had the blue seats, so might not be as big of a deal since the new seats are black.

Wolff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what happens with Recaro as they filed bankruptcy in Germany. Not sure what their bankruptcy laws are like but recaro options might be a thing of the past unless someone buys the brand

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With Order Banks opening on 8/26 I’m surprised there hasn’t been any leaks yet ( color, addl or cancellation of options)

wirlp

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what happens with Recaro as they filed bankruptcy in Germany. Not sure what their bankruptcy laws are like but recaro options might be a thing of the past unless someone buys the brand
Don’t tell me that.. The Recaro seats make the Raptor interior in my opinion. Sets it apart from other trucks. I wish they would bring back the 2017-2018 recaros with the orange accents. Absolutely loved them in my Gen 2.

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
Don’t tell me that.. The Recaro seats make the Raptor interior in my opinion. Sets it apart from other trucks. I wish they would bring back the 2017-2018 recaros with the orange accents. Absolutely loved them in my Gen 2.
I’m guessing that Ford just pays Recaro for the branding. I don’t think these are coming from anywhere other than where the rest of Ford’s F-150 seats do.

DFS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The seats are what set the Raptor apart from other trucks? Is that a joke?

They are nice, but not what separates the Raptor from other trucks by a long stretch…