2024 Upfitter Wiring - passthrough

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckelly33

Reaction score
Where do I find the cabin/internal passthrough wires in a 24? While I'm on the subject, can someone provide a link to a auxillary switch / upfitter diagram? I've heard that the 2024s are different than the 23s so I'm struggling to find it

MFouts

Reaction score
OP
OP
ckelly33

ckelly33

Reaction score
I haven't gotten far enough to worry w colors- I'm still trying to find where the wires are located in the cabin!

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't gotten far enough to worry w colors- I'm still trying to find where the wires are located in the cabin!

They are pretty much in the same location but tucked away nicely. I too couldn’t find them at first but they’re in there. They also don’t give you a lot of wire to work with.

OP
OP
ckelly33

ckelly33

Reaction score
They are pretty much in the same location but tucked away nicely. I too couldn’t find them at first but they’re in there. They also don’t give you a lot of wire to work with.
So they are on the passenger side behind the kick plate near the door? Do I have to remove anything else to see them?

I had a 2017 and it was way easier than the 2024!

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So they are on the passenger side behind the kick plate near the door? Do I have to remove anything else to see them?

I had a 2017 and it was way easier than the 2024!
I was just as frustrated trying to find them

Attachments

• IMG_2439.jpeg
    IMG_2439.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2440.jpeg
    IMG_2440.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
ckelly33

ckelly33

Reaction score
I was just as frustrated trying to find them
That is very helpful, thank you! I'm glad to see I don't have to remove that liner thing.

Aren't there 2 sets under the hood - 1 that is hot and one that is passthrough - because I'm only seeing the one set behind the battery.

If there isn't a second set for passthrough - how do you make them hot?

If there is a second set.....any helpful pics of those?? And is there a diagram on which goes to what switch on a '24?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two sets behind the battery. Need to remove the battery to see the other set. Ford did a great job hiding the wires from us

OP
OP
ckelly33

ckelly33

Reaction score
Got it fixed up. Thanks for all your help. You were spot on in location and description. I didn't have to remove the battery. Thank goodness for small hands I guess! It definitely would have been easier to remove the battery but I guess I was determined not to....

Thanks again for your help. The hot wires weren't too bad but the passthrough were horrible to get to (on both ends).

Mike27t

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it fixed up. Thanks for all your help. You were spot on in location and description. I didn't have to remove the battery. Thank goodness for small hands I guess! It definitely would have been easier to remove the battery but I guess I was determined not to....

Thanks again for your help. The hot wires weren't too bad but the passthrough were horrible to get to (on both ends).
Glad you got it all sorted out!!!