2024 Upfitter Wiring - passthrough

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ckelly33

ckelly33

Reaction score
The hot wires are the easiest to spot. One end of the passthrough wires are basically bundled under and behind them. Knowing that they HAD to be close to the hot wires (to tie them together) I finally found them by lowering my phone with video on down in that area and there they were.

As others have said, it would be WAY easier just to remove the battery

The other ends of the passthroughs are just as hard to spot. Remove the passenger side panel in front of the door down by the foot. You don't have to remove anything else but I had to lay on my back and look up in the hole to find them. At first I only saw one black capped wired but then I could find the rest.

All of these are bundled with tape and given the difficulty in visualization, it was was a little difficult to see where to cut the tape (I couldn't get my hand in a position to unwrap the tape ( other than the hot ones)

Good luck! Driving to the beach today with my freshly wired radar - already saved me a couple of times!