2024 Shelter Green Raptor in Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grendel

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So picked up my new 2024 Raptor yesterday and I have to say...I LOVE THIS TRUCK. Dam this thing has a ton of tech and that heads up display is freaken AWESOME. The Shelter Green color is really nice. Depending on the lighting it can look so completely different. So far I have to say it's the best driving truck I've had. Rides incredible on the road and is dang luxury on the interior. Only thing I've changed is to add a Ronin Factory .50 cal antenna.
Love this color! Nice choice.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am very impressed by this color.....

of course, except for the damn raptor stickers and hood stickers. This rivals avalanche grey for me.

Jafo2317

Reaction score
So picked up my new 2024 Raptor yesterday and I have to say...I LOVE THIS TRUCK. Dam this thing has a ton of tech and that heads up display is freaken AWESOME. The Shelter Green color is really nice. Depending on the lighting it can look so completely different. So far I have to say it's the best driving truck I've had. Rides incredible on the road and is dang luxury on the interior. Only thing I've changed is to add a Ronin Factory .50 cal antenna.
Excellent choice.