2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yktotheb

Reaction score
My 801A raptor stuck in production since 2/19 no updates, but someone kindly activated the FordPass so at least I know where it’s at, but not too happy with the almost 100 miles on the odometer for a brand new car!

Attachments

• IMG_1496.png
    IMG_1496.png
    259.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1497.png
    IMG_1497.png
    315.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Raptorman19

Reaction score
Saw this post and the mention of dash and build quality, so looked mine over and found a few issues on mine. UGGGHHH. The last pic bugs me the most. Its just above the glove box and is the new top dash cover that goes across the whole top of the dash, which would be a big job to replace. Wonder if a vinyl repair shop could just patch it?

Attachments

• thumbnail_image2.jpg
    thumbnail_image2.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 32
  • thumbnail_image1.jpg
    thumbnail_image1.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 30
  • thumbnail_image0.jpg
    thumbnail_image0.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 31

SlickTrick

Reaction score
My 801A raptor stuck in production since 2/19 no updates, but someone kindly activated the FordPass so at least I know where it’s at, but not too happy with the almost 100 miles on the odometer for a brand new car!
Oh wow! 4/20 production date here on a 802a…no movement or activation - my buddies 802a went into production before mine and was “built” the same day. Dealer says it’s been common for them to do production hold, it’s a “quality control hold” to spend more time making sure everything is correct. I don’t tend to ever believe the dealer but this dealer is one of the most
Volume Raptor dealers in the east coast.

SlickTrick

Reaction score
Hey how did you activate your truck? Usually you get a message like this

Attachments

• IMG_5403.png
    IMG_5403.png
    342.9 KB · Views: 11