2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yktotheb

Reaction score
Oh wow! 4/20 production date here on a 802a…no movement or activation - my buddies 802a went into production before mine and was “built” the same day. Dealer says it’s been common for them to do production hold, it’s a “quality control hold” to spend more time making sure everything is correct. I don’t tend to ever believe the dealer but this dealer is one of the most
Volume Raptor dealers in the east coast.
Yeah, the dealer told me that it was the headlight too bright and has to go back to pass code…

ss55539

Reaction score
well my 802 is scheduled for the week of jul 15th. so we start this process over again. wish me luck lol

Shepherd_

Reaction score
Right on track. Called dealer and committed on May 1, they already had a truck inbound and just made some changes that I wanted.

1715878320954.png

rp2024

Reaction score
Nice! Where were you shipping to? Mine got shipped out Monday and headed to Texas. Trying to get some sort of timeline other than the 2 week estimate the tracker provides.
To Houston you are looking at no less than two weeks. Mine got shipped on 17Apr showed as final preparation on 06May, but ready at the dealership on 09May. I picked it up on 10May. The dealership told me that 2 week is the earliest they have seen them arrive.

Last edited:

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
To Houston you are looking at no less than two weeks. Mine got shipped on 17Apr showed as final preparation on 06May, but ready at the dealership on 09May. I picked it up soon 10May. The dealership told me that 2 week is the earliest they have seen them arrive.
Interesting. Another local buddy of mine got his 9 days after shipped. His was rail, as I believe most are. Just luck of the draw maybe

rp2024

Reaction score
Interesting. Another local buddy of mine got his 9 days after shipped. His was rail, as I believe most are. Just luck of the draw maybe
The wait after your know it has shipped is the worst. The few weeks seem like months.

Last edited: