2024 Boxlink Cleats - included with purchase?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoccoRaptor

Reaction score
New 2024 owner here…

Should I have received the box link cleats with my truck? The mounts are in the bed, but no installed cleats. I scoured other posts and info online trying to figure out if the truck just comes with the mounts and no cleats or if the cleats should have come with the truck?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe you got the “new” ones? Ford basically ditched them for some plate one. My 24 came with the older ones we’ve always had but noticed these newer ones posted below.

IMG_1132.jpeg

Last edited:

WestTexasRap

Reaction score
My 24 came with the new style plates installed that don’t accept the box link cleats. But, it had them in a box under my backseat. Ordered the cleats off Amazon for $60ish bucks.

20leadfoot

Reaction score
My 24 came with the new style plates installed that don’t accept the box link cleats. But, it had them in a box under my backseat. Ordered the cleats off Amazon for $60ish bucks.
Just bought my 2024 37 package 2 weeks ago. Came with the new style brackets but no cleats. There was a box under the rear seats that had the old-style brackets. Called the dealer and he shipped me the cleats and I sent the old-style brackets back not realizing that the cleats he sent me won't work with the new style brackets. Texted the dealer and asked if they would ship me the old ones back but got no response. Probably just order some brackets from Amazon.

mleaky

Reaction score
Mine came with the truck, they were already installed. What I didn't like is that the factory spray in bedliner is absent behind the boxlink plates.