2024 801a phone mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXchris

Reaction score
So as the title reads I have a 2024 801a. I am looking for what phone mounts people with a MY2024 are using? I ordered a proclip system but it doesn't seem to work because the driver side dash is different. I see that the bulletpoint system doesn't work either per their website. Any help would be appreciated, below is a picture of the dash on the driver side that is straight edged and not curved like the passenger side.

IMG_5845.jpegIMG_5846.jpeg

kirkb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for those of you who use phone mounts - why?

With the large screen that allows for split screen viewing of multiple things combined with Carplay/Android Auto - what is it that you use the phone for directly?

I just put mine in the cubby with the wireless charger and keep it out of sight entirely. What am I missing?

blake6551

Reaction score

With the large screen that allows for split screen viewing of multiple things combined with Carplay/Android Auto - what is it that you use the phone for directly?

I just put mine in the cubby with the wireless charger and keep it out of sight entirely. What am I missing?

I do it for the magsafe charing, much much faster than the charging pad.

k3k0a808

Reaction score
I have the course motorsports ball mount with bulletproof MagSafe mount and arm. There are a lot of reasons to be able to see your phone, text messages dont display on the factory screen, you cant add a waypoint while driving, etc.

IMG_1509.jpeg

OP
OP
T

TXchris

Reaction score

I've always had my phone mounted in the truck. Can't really explain why because I do use carplay. I guess its so I dont just grab my phone while driving which is a very bad habit.

Rose34

Reaction score
Try the Tackform mount off Amazon. I liked the pro clip mount more when I had my 2020 raptor but they haven’t came out with a 2024 raptor version yet.

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So I can watch a YouTube video while I'm driving

STHenry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use one in MY 23 because the Car Play continues to disconnect my phone at random and the only solution that I have found it to always plug my phone into the USB C port.

k9ltd3

Reaction score

I bought this one and it worked perfectly and holds the phone in a great location with my charger. I just removed the magnetic piece and put my automatically closing and charging holder on it.