2023 raptor baja front sensor issues on custom bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blakesummit

Reaction score
Has anyone else had a problem with their screen inside the cab and sensor alerts go off for no reason?
I have had the front camera changed. The front sensors adjusted and bumper straightened and nothing has changed. Once I got a crash alert with nothing around me.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please post a photo of the bumper so we can see how the sensors are mounted. The most common issue is the ACC no longer working 100% of the time.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Why would you post this in the New Member Section instead of the Problem and question section? This section is for new members to introduce themselves and post a picture of claimed Raptor. It's best to introduce yourself to the forum before your first post for info or help.

OP
OP
B

blakesummit

Reaction score
Why would you post this in the New Member Section instead of the Problem and question section? This section is for new members to introduce themselves and post a picture of claimed Raptor. It's best to introduce yourself to the forum before your first post for info or help.
Sorry about that. Just looking for some help.
I have both the Shelby Baja Raptor and a 2023 Raptor R.
Just trying to get this issue fixed

OP
OP
B

blakesummit

Reaction score
"No reason" ???

You have a big reason tacked to the front of your truck. The sensors were not installed/aligned properly
Any suggestions of where I can take it in Vegas? I have lost all faith in the guys at the dealership
They’ve already adjusted them, changed the front camera and realigned the bumper.
Very frustrating