2023 Raptor at MSRP - will pay up to $1k finders fee (or $2k in BTC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya, I hear you on regular routine maintenance. I also do that myself. I'm talking big stuff... driveline, technology. Dealers gonna do that.
Trying to get a dealer to do warranty repair in a timely manner is like pulling teeth. Even if they can find the problem, they're so busy selling transmission fluid changes to little old ladies that they back burner the work. Did I mention that I would rather go to the dentist? The worst thing about buying a Ford is Ford dealers and their service departments.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He means the buttons are on another level, like you have to reach up to change the radio station because you're sitting at floor level.
Ain't that the truth. Worst ergonomics in the world. Even if you're built like the average Japanese guy, I can't see it working. It's as though they designed it for tall people without ever seeing a tall person.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the disappearing back window didn't think I would but I could see that working with some fishing poles. There is some quirky things and some things they do really well. Just like an f150 does most things well. I like it but I didn't think I would. The tech is on another level period, drive one with all that and the 23 raptor feels dated in comparison. It is like Toyota stole the cool stuff from Tesla and put it in the 22 Tundra redesign. The composite bed the softer ride even with out fox shocks is amazing. Toyota kind of killed the resale of the pre 22 Tundra with this truck. Toyota has an excellent name, known for quality for a long time.

GDITheMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a 2023 at MSRP today. They were asking 10k over. Then 5k. Wanted me to finance through them. Started at 8.97% and got them to 5.87%. Not bad considering. It was just delivered to the dealer last night. Less than a day on the lot. They hadn't finished prepping it.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the disappearing back window didn't think I would but I could see that working with some fishing poles. There is some quirky things and some things they do really well. Just like an f150 does most things well. I like it but I didn't think I would. The tech is on another level period, drive one with all that and the 23 raptor feels dated in comparison. It is like Toyota stole the cool stuff from Tesla and put it in the 22 Tundra redesign. The composite bed the softer ride even with out fox shocks is amazing. Toyota kind of killed the resale of the pre 22 Tundra with this truck. Toyota has an excellent name, known for quality for a long time.
How do you get a tundra out of mud or deep snow without recovery hooks?. I owned a 2016 Trd pro and just got my first 2023 raptor and I’m very impressed with the raptor.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do you get a tundra out of mud or deep snow without recovery hooks?. I owned a 2016 Trd pro and just got my first 2023 raptor and I’m very impressed with the raptor.

The Raptors are great,I off roaded my gen 1 and seldom off road my gen 2. I don't do much serious offloading other than farm roads and trails. I am sure the Tundra with its 4L is more than capable to handle that. Raptors do lots of things well one thing they don't do well is daily driver. I looked at powerboost and some others but at msrp they all do not make sense. It will be nice if this system gets all worked out which it will sooner or later.

OP
OP
G

grkmec

Reaction score
Just bought a 2023 at MSRP today. They were asking 10k over. Then 5k. Wanted me to finance through them. Started at 8.97% and got them to 5.87%. Not bad considering. It was just delivered to the dealer last night. Less than a day on the lot. They hadn't finished prepping it.
Nice !!! What did you end up getting? 35 or 37? Color?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
The Raptors are great,I off roaded my gen 1 and seldom off road my gen 2. I don't do much serious offloading other than farm roads and trails. I am sure the Tundra with its 4L is more than capable to handle that. Raptors do lots of things well one thing they don't do well is daily driver. I looked at powerboost and some others but at msrp they all do not make sense. It will be nice if this system gets all worked out which it will sooner or later.

Just stop already.