2022 Raptor New Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor_Dream

Reaction score
Inquired about ordering a raptor with dealer this morning. Was told it would be 8-10 months. I get it with all the delays… but i might be better off waiting for everything that is coming in 2023. What do you all think?

OP
OP
TX-RAP70R

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Inquired about ordering a raptor with dealer this morning. Was told it would be 8-10 months. I get it with all the delays… but i might be better off waiting for everything that is coming in 2023. What do you all think?
Yeah 8-10 months...I wouldn't doubt that at all. This issue will continue for the next couple of years in my opinion. You can wait for the 2023 but what do you expect the wait time will be then? I feel like the same 8-10 months. Unless you are trying to get the Raptor R which will be super exclusive and very high ADM!

PRod

Reaction score
Hi - I ordered my Raptor 12/10/21, 801A with 35’s. I removed the bed liner and cover since the delay said that would help avoid delays. Still waiting at this point, received a generic delay email two weeks ago from Ford. Ive been reading these boards, and heard the same stories. So who knows at this point when i get my Rapor.