2022 order blanks open today ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwdlaw

Reaction score
Just talked to 3 dealers (in Texas). All saying the same thing. The order banks are open, but they dont know allocation numbers yet. Therefore, they are not going to place any Raptor orders until they know the allocation numbers.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just talked to 3 dealers (in Texas). All saying the same thing. The order banks are open, but they dont know allocation numbers yet. Therefore, they are not going to place any Raptor orders until they know the allocation numbers.
Did you get on their wait list?

gwdlaw

Reaction score
Yes. On “waitlist” on all 3 dealerships. Not sure where I am on that list. May be #112 for all I know.

OP
OP
J

JIM LINDLEY

Reaction score
I’ve talked to several dealers in Texas and get a different story from all of them lol so I don’t think any of them have a clue and screw the ones that want $5-10k over sticker

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought mine (gen2) from Gullo Ford in Conroe at MSRP, Cody @theraptorconnection on IG sold me mine. It's too bad he doesn't work there anymore.