2020 Raptor Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FMP

Reaction score
Hi all, I posted this in the Forscan forum but nobody has responded. Is it possible that I'm the only person with a 2020 Raptor that is trying to make changes to my truck with Forscan?

https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12241

In short, I made a few changes but couldn't find the right modules for some other changes I'm trying to make. Specifically, the SCCM and BCM modules are missing. Anyone have this issue? Any solutions?

Drivin2Fst

Reaction score
Hi all, I posted this in the Forscan forum but nobody has responded. Is it possible that I'm the only person with a 2020 Raptor that is trying to make changes to my truck with Forscan?

https://forscan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12241

In short, I made a few changes but couldn't find the right modules for some other changes I'm trying to make. Specifically, the SCCM and BCM modules are missing. Anyone have this issue? Any solutions?

I have a 2020 and have had no issues with Forscan. I believe the BCM module will show up as BdyCM. SCCM shows up on mine.

OP
OP
F

FMP

Reaction score
Do you have the 802A with all the tech options? I don't get why it didn't show up. I see the BdyCM. I'll try to code that.

The SCCM is what's bugging me. I want to change the turn signal count and I can't access that module.

Drivin2Fst

Reaction score
Do you have the 802A with all the tech options? I don't get why it didn't show up. I see the BdyCM. I'll try to code that.

The SCCM is what's bugging me. I want to change the turn signal count and I can't access that module.

Yes, 2020 SCREW with 802A.

WTFOT

Reaction score
Mine was also missing. I have beta 2.4 from the forscan folks and the missing modules show up. The Forscan folks are awesome so be sure to buy the licensed version to support all their great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

FMP

Reaction score
Do you have a link to download that? I'm glad to see you then someone else is having the same issue and you were able to solve it.

WTFOT

Reaction score
You’ll need to email the Forscan team. Visit Forscan.org for the proper contact email. If you bought a license the response time is pretty quick, my experience has been same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

FMP

Reaction score
That worked, thanks! They sent me a test version.

One more thing. Have either of you been able to get the Reverse Mirror Tilt to work on a 2020? I did all the programming I found online and I still can't get it to work. It just doesn't tilt.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That worked, thanks! They sent me a test version.

One more thing. Have either of you been able to get the Reverse Mirror Tilt to work on a 2020? I did all the programming I found online and I still can't get it to work. It just doesn't tilt.

To my knowledge the reverse mirror tilt doesn’t work with just a straight ForScan mod for any year that I last heard of. There is another mod and some other procedure that needed to be done as well.

You should be able to search it out though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamvillemarki