2019 Raptor MPG survey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Combined 18.1 (dash display)

70/30 Highway/City

38psi, 93 Octane

Not sure if the dash is accurate, but I use it to show how my driving habits affect it + or -.

I drive really light footed in hopes of maintaining the 18mpg... just the smallest amount aggressive driving results in an unfavorable reduction in mpg.

Truck isnt fast enough to justify the expense of aggressive driving...

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I've owned my '19 Raptor for approx 6 mos with 4200 miles, like to know what other 2019 Raptor owners are getting MPG on their truck. I am interested in both city and hwy MPG on NON-modified truck. I am surprised that I am getting less MPG than my previous 5.4 V8.

I notice you didn't post your actual mileage...It's not possible that your getting worse mileage than you V8 under exact circumstances so either your trolling or mistaken. I'm at about 5k and have averaged 17.9-18.5 on most road trips, I get around 15-16 in town having a little fun with the throttle here and there, 13 when off roading/dunes ripping it up. My buddy has the 5.4 V8 in his 16' F150 and I consistently get 3-5 mpg better than him when travelling/wheeling together.

AF-Raptor

Reaction score
I typically reset my mileage setting every fill up (87 octane) and usually get around 19 in mixed driving. One trip meter I never reset since over a year ago. In about 13,000 miles, the truck computer says I am getting 18.9 MPG. HOWEVER... I will say that resetting every fill-up, I notice that calculating it out yields about .4 to .5 MPG LESS than what the truck says I'm getting. If we go for a ride in 45-50 MPH, I'll get 21-22 MPG. My highway driving is is the 80-85 MPH range which yields 17.5 to 18 MPG. Keep in mind I live on the Florida panhandle so not much warm-up time and not many hills. If I go nowhere except the golf course (1/2 mile away, week after week, I get a pretty consistent 18.7 to 18.9 MPG. I never measured separately off-rad MPG. Hope this helps.

Remi

Reaction score
I hope some of y'all are not going off the truck's MPG computer, that thing is at least 1 mpg off, I calculate the MPG myself since i got the truck and I'm getting about 15.6 MPG, computer is showing 16.9. And just for fun that's about $0.153 per mile :)