GEN 2 2019 Raptor Intel ... V2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, no kidding. Not the most efficient shipping route, but I wouldn’t expect any less after the truck has sat on the shipping lot for 2 months.

Ford logistical efficiency at its best. Did you wind up selling your Raptor with the rebuilt engine yet?

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suck my ****! :3638400157_e7de35b0
The game has begun!
Thanks for giving me permission.

That's it? Your entire response is to proposition men on the Internet?

Yet another disappointing mamula experience. That ignore button is looking awfully tempting.

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford logistical efficiency at its best. Did you wind up selling your Raptor with the rebuilt engine yet?

Yep. My dealer actually sold it a week or so after I left it with him. Around Dec. 1.

He gave me 61k for my trade in, so I was happy. I don’t think I could have sold it for that, with the rebuilt motor and all.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's it? Your entire response is to proposition men on the Internet?

Yet another disappointing mamula experience. That ignore button is looking awfully tempting.
dumb SOB. You asked for it. I warned you! Well ignore is the path of the weak. You could just have ignored me before you started picking fights with me in thread that has nothing to do with you. The worst part is that you haven’t even received yours raptor.
If you ignore me, I will either:
Cry
Depressed
Apologize
Trump (victorious)

I pick the last.
Throw some more. Waiting for your reply. I will not be defeated I promise you!

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. My dealer actually sold it a week or so after I left it with him. Around Dec. 1.

He gave me 61k for my trade in, so I was happy. I don’t think I could have sold it for that, with the rebuilt motor and all.

Not surprising it didn't sit on the lot very long. Happy to hear your ordeal is almost over.

What have you been driving since then?

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dumb SOB. You asked for it. I warned you! Well ignore is the path of the weak. You could just have ignored me before you started picking fights with me in thread that has nothing to do with you. The worst part is that you haven’t even received yours raptor.
If you ignore me, I will either:
Cry
Depressed
Apologize
Trump (victorious)

I pick the last.
Throw some more. Waiting for your reply. I will not be defeated I promise you!

Oh, don't worry... I'm not quite to ignoring you yet. Watching you writher in your own ignorance is amusing.

Anyhow, let's recap: You promised to shut me up and ruin my weekend. Pretty sure I'm still posting, and I'm rather enjoying my weekend. Mamula wrong again, shocker.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, don't worry... I'm not quite to ignoring you yet. Watching you writher in your own ignorance is amusing.

Anyhow, let's recap: You promised to shut me up and ruin my weekend. Pretty sure I'm still posting, and I'm rather enjoying my weekend. Mamula wrong again, shocker.
I am already doing it you fool. I have no life, while you are here in the forum wasting your precious time on a troll on the internet. You should have used this time to treat your wife to a nice restaurant or sleep with her, since you haven’t been sexually active for a couple of months.
I love the trump in you. happy to see you won’t ignore me. This is a characteristic of a real man. Hope you don’t let me down.
I promise to make you tap out. This is a promise. If I don’t defeat you, I will give you $100. Everyone here is a witness. I am saying this because only an insane individual like me can be able to defeat me.
Now it’s time for you to go and clean daddy’s car outside little punk!

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not surprising it didn't sit on the lot very long. Happy to hear your ordeal is almost over.

What have you been driving since then?

Well, my younger brother passed away a couple years ago and I still have his 2010 Toyota Tacoma. So I’ve been driving it lately.

Great truck, just ready to let it rest and keep the miles off of it.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my younger brother passed away a couple years ago and I still have his 2010 Toyota Tacoma. So I’ve been driving it lately.

Great truck, just ready to let it rest and keep the miles off of it.

That sucks about your brother... But at least he left you with something to drive while your Raptor was being built.

Post some pics when you get it.