GEN 2 2019 Raptor Intel ... V2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the same haters belittling me are now running on their heels.
I am happy you thought I was broke, and cannot afford raptor! Thanks for the entertainment. Next time you see someone trying to get good deals, think twice before casting your nasty fantasy about them on the comment section, it could go wrong like it did here. I completely disproved all your haters said was false about me. Now I want you to do one small thing, but you won't do it!

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And for the record change the name of this thread. The v1 is still strong and not dead! You created this just to show your car. This is not what Jake's thread is doing. People are using it to track their orders, show detail about their cars to prospective buyers, and share delivery experiences.
All you will get in this thread is my comments for 2 weeks. I will help your comment count. But after 2 weeks, it will fade with the winds.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And for the record change the name of this thread. The v1 is still strong and not dead! You created this just to show your car. This is not what Jake's thread is doing. People are using it to track their orders, show detail about their cars to prospective buyers, and share delivery experiences.
All you will get in this thread is my comments for 2 weeks. I will help your comment count. But after 2 weeks, it will fade with the winds.

What on earth are you talking about? lol, man oh man are you pathetic.

Maybe your dad will let you drive his Raptor to pump that self esteem up a bit.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What on earth are you talking about? lol, man oh man are you pathetic.

Maybe your dad will let you drive his Raptor to pump that self esteem up a bit.
Shut the **** up before I make you do it. Don’t duck with me or I will...... try me one more time and see me fucknup your weekend for you. Remember you are the one provoking me don’t cry foul later. I warned you!

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been waiting ever since a built date of 10.27. Truck was released for shipping on 11.30 and finally started moving last week.

Just got word from my dealer the truck has been delivered to Rail Yard in Atl. So I suppose now I wait until it gets on a convoy up to Knoxville, Tn.

How long between rail yard delivery and finally delivery is everyone waiting? I’m guessing it ranges from a day or so to a couple weeks. And from what I’ve read, there is no real tracing method for the truck then?

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shut the **** up before I make you do it. Don’t duck with me or I will...... try me one more time and see me fucknup your weekend for you. Remember you are the one provoking me don’t cry foul later. I warned you!

Lol, consider that bluff called. By all means, please make be shut up and also ruin my weekend.

And for the record, your childish behavior brought down the intellectual hammer of others. You only have yourself to blame.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been waiting ever since a built date of 10.27. Truck was released for shipping on 11.30 and finally started moving last week.

Just got word from my dealer the truck has been delivered to Rail Yard in Atl. So I suppose now I wait until it gets on a convoy up to Knoxville, Tn.

How long between rail yard delivery and finally delivery is everyone waiting? I’m guessing it ranges from a day or so to a couple weeks. And from what I’ve read, there is no real tracing method for the truck then?

Nice, almost there. Seems your truck is taking an odd route though. Dearborn -> ATL -> Knoxville?

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, almost there. Seems your truck is taking an odd route though. Dearborn -> ATL -> Knoxville?

Yea, no kidding. Not the most efficient shipping route, but I wouldn’t expect any less after the truck has sat on the shipping lot for 2 months.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, consider that bluff called. By all means, please make be shut up and also ruin my weekend.

And for the record, your childish behavior brought down the intellectual hammer of others. You only have yourself to blame.
Suck my ****! :3638400157_e7de35b0
The game has begun!
Thanks for giving me permission.

Last edited: