2018 Lead Foot Grey / Race Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I ordered my truck on June 22nd in Lead Foot Grey. Yesterday, at the last minute for final changes before production I changed the color to Magnetic Metallic. It was hard to commit to lead foot considering no one really knows how its going to look. Hind sight is 20/20 so we will see if this was a good or bad call.

The Magnetic looks awesome. I'm rolling the dice on liking the lead foot.
Good luck with your truck!

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I admit that is really ugly. Especially being monochromatic and all. That color also looks lighter that the 350 pics. Although it could just be the lighting. I'm pretty sure that is the outgoing color Lithium Grey which I do not care for.
Lariat SE > hideous graphics
45_edited_bebf4f767e9000779daebb071b98e94026dc60c9.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Lead Foot reminds me of Porsche's Grey Black:

Lead Foot
1dnElG.jpg

Grey Black
yKO4an.jpg

Last edited:

dirtgod

Reaction score
Leadfoot not limited to Raptor

I like the Lead Foot, and I like Magnetic as well.

The thing about Lead Foot is that I would guess (note my phrasing) that it will be a one-year-only color, like Avalanche for the '17s. I like that, as it will make it more likely that your truck will be unique.

Leadfoot as a color may well be limited to a year but it is NOT a "Raptor only" color like AG was -- unfortunately customers can order Leadfoot on lesser trim 2018 F-150s per Ford option sheets.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that kinda makes my decision easier if it's going to be a regular f150 color as well and wtf were they thinking with those graphics

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leadfoot as a color may well be limited to a year but it is NOT a "Raptor only" color like AG was -- unfortunately customers can order Leadfoot on lesser trim 2018 F-150s per Ford option sheets.

AG is not "Raptor Only". I have an AG GT350.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is lead foot in the video. I was searching around online and came upon a ford employee's twitter account that showed a pic of that truck. They referenced it as the new lead foot color.