2018 Ford Raptor tranny shifting problems.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have a 2019 raptor and took it out on my first long trip to oregon and transmission died on me at 39k miles, heard a big bang and from there trans started grinding. Have it towed to closest ford shop and they claim it needs a new trans and transfer case total cost 13,500. Truck still at the shop and truck is out of watranty any comments or suggestions? Thanks
Uh, needs new trans and transfer case is a big one. I think just a little more info would be needed before I sell my first born to cover the repairs.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a 2019 raptor and took it out on my first long trip to oregon and transmission died on me at 39k miles, heard a big bang and from there trans started grinding. Have it towed to closest ford shop and they claim it needs a new trans and transfer case total cost 13,500. Truck still at the shop and truck is out of watranty any comments or suggestions? Thanks
This is your first post; we have no history on you or the vehicle.

Did you buy new or used? What’s the maintenance history? And previous transmission repairs or service? Any modifications?