2018 6600 Miles Engine Stall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wackerk24

Reaction score
Hi all,

Our Raptor is stock with 6600 miles on it. This morning it was hard starting (kept cranking) finally started. Drove about 100 yards and the truck stalled. When we tried to restart it, it would start and run for 1-2 seconds then shutoff again. Took it to the dealer today, no error codes found and couldn't reproduce of course. They did flash the PCM with an update but curious if anyone else has seen/heard of this happening. When I searched for it I saw several other F-150 owners and Edge owners describe the same problem but no resolutions. TIA.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had this happen and it was the fuse block. The fuel pump wasn’t receiving power.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8WOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking a clogged fuel filter or something wrong with the pump from the description. Ethonal fuel tends to absorb enough water content from the air after sitting around still 3-4 months and can cause your fuel filter to clog early. I didn’t start my gt350 for over 7 months due to a deployment and it had the same issue. I changed the fuel filter and it worked fine.