2017 Raptor Fox shock with springs 100k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lane2018

Southern Raptor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, anyone who reads this thread can see who the crybaby is here. Another one of the “rules don’t apply to me“ b-holes. I paid my money to post and sell. I guess kdawg is too cheap to help out the forum that he’s been on for so long! I imagine you’ll be great to deal with if some poor bastard decides to buy from you. Go take a chill pill and relax.

OP
OP
KDAWG97M3

KDAWG97M3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep.

i bet. You seem like a gem.
OK, anyone who reads this thread can see who the crybaby is here. Another one of the “rules don’t apply to me“ b-holes. I paid my money to post and sell. I guess kdawg is too cheap to help out the forum that he’s been on for so long! I imagine you’ll be great to deal with if some poor bastard decides to buy from you. Go take a chill pill and relax.
No. I’ll be fine. No crying here. Just not going to take shit from looney bird who has no business chiming in. I reached out to the mods, they gave me access. Be mad at them, not me. Common sense would prevail that being a member since 2016 would
Prove I am not a scammer. And no, I wouldn’t pay for this forum as I do on rennlist, mud, s14.net and others-bc of this behavior. Crazy to be honest.

As far as selling stuff. I am fair and honest. I don’t attack unprovoked. Anyone who buys from me will say it. Again I use the same screen name on all forums. Feel free to search. Pretty easy going but I won’t take crap from people for no reason. Sorry.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NachoRaptor37