2017 Pano roof help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purql8

Reaction score
My pano roof quit working, I bought new tracks, began replacing them and the track got out of alignment and this piece popped out.

I’m finding it very difficult to move the track to pop it back in its slot so I can properly set them in place and re attach my glass.

I have disconnected the motor above my sliding back glass door, and now the roof has no power, I figured I could just slide the track now freely.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_0849.jpeg
    IMG_0849.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 5

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
That is definitely further than I’ve messed with it - but several FRF have, maybe the search engine will pull up a helpful thread?

oh, and Bingo
1716236919419.png
:)

OP
OP
P

Purql8

Reaction score
I have got it to a better spot all the tracks are at the most forward position and I followed this video: https://www.f150forum.com/f118/2015-2020-sunroof-rails-replacement-guide-printable-479078/

My only issue now is the glass is not aligned, even when attempting the re calibration the passenger side does not move.

Does anyone know if there should be any plastic pieces in the actual chain that moves? I found a plastic piece in there but don’t wanna remove it if it belongs