2017 Ford Raptor - Chicago Auto Show (Pic Heavy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went to the Chicago Auto Show on Saturday and took a lot of pics the 2017 Raptor in Avalanche Gray. Definitely like it more after seeing it in person finally. It still doesn't have that stance or awww that gen 1 had to me though. I will say its a little more menacing looking in person and not as small as some photos I've seen would make it appear. Interior looks great from what I could see through the window, very refined. The orange accents on the seats are nice. The whole truck looks very refined IMO. Still can't say I'm a fan of the beadlock wheels though or the FORD tailgate panel.

The exhaust is very tight against the spare tire. Looks like it could be hard to fit a true 35 in its place. The wiring harness along the drivers side frame is now up out of the way a little and not on the bottom exposed to rocks. The intercooler is in the lower grille/bumper opening. There are active grille shutters in the upper grille as well as in the lower grille for the intercooler.

Awesome, good pics!

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new wheels are starting to grow on me. I dig the gunmetal bead lock and the tire valve looks really well protected.

What's the finish on the tow hooks? Looks like bare steel. Is that just the lighting?

24557175483_c0b5954d38_b.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing