2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the info sheet from the LA auto show it said "available signature tailgate". Guess you may be able to pay extra for that plastic hideousness!

It'll be coupled with an option that you absolutely gotta have. You want Torsen diff, you'll have to get the tailgate appliqué with it lol.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I wanna make sure I understand this: You're a 37-year old living in 2015 and you don't know what an emoji is?! Are you still using a flip phone? (Do you even have a cell phone?)

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Just found that?! Did you find the Pile of Shit emoji yet?

pile-of-poo.png

holy shit... MMD is back. I guess I haven't been paying attention

What are you driving nowadays?

must be something hip to match your internet knowledge... Yukon and I are just not that cool over here with our two Raptors

:busastyle:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
holy shit... MMD is back. I guess I haven't been paying attention

What are you driving nowadays?

must be something hip to match your internet knowledge... Yukon and I are just not that cool over here with our two Raptors

What am I driving? I'm driving you crazy.

So let's see, you and your husband each have a Raptor so you have 2 Raptors.

Since you're counting and bragging about it...Do you have any dogs? So, how many ******** are there in your house? :ROFLJest: :mwah1: :baby:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What am I driving? I'm driving you crazy.

So let's see, you and your husband each have a Raptor so you have 2 Raptors.

Since you're counting and bragging about it...Do you have any dogs? So, how many ******** are there in your house? :ROFLJest: :mwah1: :baby:
If you must ask such a personnel questions, five.
Yep and two of them get wiped multiple times a day,
one, once a day,
one, once every three days
and one never.....

You never answered the original question.....

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the info sheet from the LA auto show it said "available signature tailgate". Guess you may be able to pay extra for that plastic hideousness!

Good to know!

Honestly the tailgate doesn't bother me that much, but it's definitely one of my least favorite bits.

If we can opt out, and save money at the same time, that'd be incredible.

It'll be coupled with an option that you absolutely gotta have. You want Torsen diff, you'll have to get the tailgate appliqué with it lol.

So true, not even funny. Ford definitely likes to package their options. If that's the case, I hope it's just tied to the graphics pack or something like that, which I personally am not a fan of either.