2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mike.s

Reaction score
aca77a7c606b1c79c379e164.png

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They said..... dude, we're ok with your initial discovery but don't get your ******* all bunched up cause your relationship with "gaming" is on the line. Forza isn't the gospel, even IF you ********** with your controller. And getting coffee and washing the mangers balls for your dads dealership doesn't get you brownie points on here. Don't defend rumours. And sorry to break your heart, but video games are FICTION

Ishliss

Reaction score
And more insults from guys talking crap on video games yet sitting on computer at 11 pm jerking it to a Raptor forum. Gott try harder then calling me a gamer to hurt my feelings lol

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

I'll deactivate this account. I have no use for it, I shared what I wanted, and I got the responses I expected.

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And more insults from guys talking crap on video games yet sitting on computer at 11 pm jerking it to a Raptor forum. Gott try harder then calling me a gamer to hurt my feelings lol

---------- Post added at 04:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

I'll deactivate this account. I have no use for it, I shared what I wanted, and I got the responses I expected.

Did you have a chance to drive the 6.2 in forza? If yes, how do they compare? Please answer before you deactivate [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ishliss

Reaction score
Did you have a chance to drive the 6.2 in forza? If yes, how do they compare? Please answer before you deactivate [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only driven the 6.2 raptor in previous forzas, I will let you know how much different they are Friday, depending if the trolls let me lol

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score

. No matter which power plant (s) Ford Performance chooses, you claim your source knows. Then you must also know the MSRP! 90k stock?? And here's why you should pick your battles. And now, about the deactivation, proof you Lie for attention.

You're still here. You probabably just re-spawned . Try the power button for life

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joined this forum just to let everyone know!!!!

17 raptor

450hp
440tq
5700lbs!
THIS IS THE REAL DEAL.

Here is why I question this. With the current EB
365hp
420tq
Why would Ford only be able to get 440tq with 450hp?
Last year my buddy told me it was 450hp and 505tq and he works in the calibration department at Ford :)

Ishliss

Reaction score
. No matter which power plant (s) Ford Performance chooses, you claim your source knows. Then you must also know the MSRP! 90k stock?? And here's why you should pick your battles. And now, about the deactivation, proof you Lie for attention.

You're still here. You probabably just re-spawned . Try the power button for life

Lol I planned on it, but you guys keep trolling so ill just keep feeding you I guess.

As for the 90k, that is Forza money, which in no way equal to real life MSRP. I left that out for that very reason.

I guess when the game releases Friday and you all eat crow you can kiss my ass ;)

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Why do I all of a sudden have a urge to buy Forza 6? Odd I didn't want to buy it earlier today. Now I do.

Well played.

LOL game looks great. But don't tell these guys that, they will call you a gamer. Whatever that means.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean, go ahead. lol I only joined this forum to share this with you guys. You don't have to believe it, but Forza has NEVER put out false ratings on vehicles.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Yea I cannot stand the swag *** commentator, I just muted it and waited for the good parts lol

Lol I planned on it, but you guys keep trolling so ill just keep feeding you I guess.

As for the 90k, that is Forza money, which in no way equal to real life MSRP. I left that out for that very reason.

I guess when the game releases Friday and you all eat crow you can kiss my ass ;)

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

LOL game looks great. But don't tell these guys that, they will call you a gamer. Whatever that means.

Guess they do lie.