2014 SE 33k miles, $5k+ recent maint.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SCRaptor1

SCRaptor1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the input….Definitely not for everyone. Lots of gen 1’s out there at all price points in various condition. I think you’ll struggle to find a comparable clean SE truck with sub 35k miles, having had the recent maintenance this one has, for much less.
I was really interested, as I was looking for a Gen 1, right until I saw $50k for a 10 year old truck. Gen 1s are special, not that special. Sigh

Pancake1291

Reaction score
I was really interested, as I was looking for a Gen 1, right until I saw $50k for a 10 year old truck. Gen 1s are special, not that special. Sigh
I notice your signature has a bronco wild trak and the raptor. What one do you prefer if you could only have one?

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I notice your signature has a bronco wild trak and the raptor. What one do you prefer if you could only have one?
I would go with the Raptor. More interior space, more hp, bed space.

That said, we took the Bronco on a 12 hour drive with 1 kid and 2 medium dogs, packed for 7 days away. Put a carrier on the hitch, and we did just fine. It did 22-24mpg and was easy to drive.

The wildtrak is also a bit more narrow, my raptor would not have fit where we went, both width and height.

So depends on the need.

OP
OP
SCRaptor1

SCRaptor1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw this one on eBay. Any interest there? Just bought the wife a 14 Black Screw with 39k miles. She loves it. GLWS
Yes, I’ve had a few people message me there with offers and questions. Your truck sounds nice they are great trucks. Just the right amount of tech imo