2014 Roush Raptor Advice Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saw the red one. looking for black, but wouldn’t hate silver…
I have a 14 Roush can't say I hate it. I paid 22k with 168 on the clock. I had a few problems and has a few more that need attention. I do most of the work my self. ( trust issues ) The asking dose seam a little high IMO. I will say once you have driven a supercharged one. it is tough to go back and drive a N/A one.

OP
OP
J

jbfj

Reaction score
I have a 14 Roush can't say I hate it. I paid 22k with 168 on the clock. I had a few problems and has a few more that need attention. I do most of the work my self. ( trust issues ) The asking dose seam a little high IMO. I will say once you have driven a supercharged one. it is tough to go back and drive a N/A one.
Makes sense, thank you

OP
OP
J

jbfj

Reaction score
What services have been done..at 100k,thinking will be needing shocks,brakes,plugs,trans service..and those are gonna set you back some big$.
The following was done at 85k miles:
Tires, all 16 spark plugs, brakes, pulley replaced

At 100k miles:
Idler pulley replaced, drive belt tensioner replaced, serpentine drive belt replaced, sun roof frame replaced (I won’t be opening this)