2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
blood, is it normal to have so many priority 1 orders? Me, RaptorFan137 and 155mm.

From what I've read on this forum, I thought Ford only assigned priority 1 to special circumstances, like if a truck was damaged in shipment and needed to be replaced ASAP. Like many others, I have been checking this thread compulsively and don't recall seeing any priority 1's before and now we apparently have three in one week. I was jacked to see mine get pri 1 and now these others come along and I am thinking, screw those other guys, I want mine first! How the Frick do I get to priority 0.5 and why the hell does this stupid android tablet think that Frick needs to be capitalized?

the week they schedule them to go in the change is automatic.

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

Dealer: F27417
Order Number: N100
Priority: 1

Thank you very much.

crew?

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build day is 12/12. Hopefully be able to pull up a window sticker sometime today. Looking forward to the progress.

Shane

RPM

Reaction score
Yes, Supercrew

Dealer: F27417
Order Number: N100
Priority: 1

Thanks again for checking!

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are all of you that are getting priority 1, Special Edition orders? I saw some talk about commodity issues with the SE.

Blood - What is proper etiquette for how long I need to wait after placing my order before I start bugging you with updates? Should I wait for my dealer to say the order was pulled? I just don't wanna be a pain in your @$$... yet!

RaptorFan137

Reaction score
Are all of you that are getting priority 1, Special Edition orders? I saw some talk about commodity issues with the SE.

Blood - What is proper etiquette for how long I need to wait after placing my order before I start bugging you with updates? Should I wait for my dealer to say the order was pulled? I just don't wanna be a pain in your @$$... yet!

Yes. SE, priority 1 means it's next to be scheduled from what I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes. SE, priority 1 means it's next to be scheduled from what I understand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right, but it could also be a bad thing if you think about it.

For example.. they don't have enough SE beadlock wheels so we are all going to be delayed 2 months. Because of the delay, we may be priority 1 to make up for the inconvenience.

Obviously I hope this isn't the case since I ordered a SE as well, just saying.. :emotions33:

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood
Can you please check on this for me?

Order Code R015
Sales Code F23430A
Priority Code 19

Thanks

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

1 month please and ask on mondays or fridays not both they pull thursday and friday.

they are not all se the pri 1s are just next to be input to the system this week or next. everyone gets pri 1 once they are input.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Blood
Can you please check on this for me?

Order Code R015
Sales Code F23430A
Priority Code 19

Thanks

same unscheduled