2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
skyscraper.
let me know if Morgan Hill honors price level 415 as per your vehicle order confirmation sheet.
Morgan Hill may try to charge you for the slight increase in price that Ford submitted since we ordered.

They did charge the price that ford increased(around300) but he told me when I ordered it that it was subject to change

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the call from Oliver at ford store, my scab is there. Going to pick it up tomorrow. They are doing mid perch on it today. Ill post pics when I get it

That's good to hear! Congrats!
How much did it run you, for them to do the mid perch?...or did they do it free of charge?

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2014 SVT SE Ruby Red S-Cab
Ordered 11/29/2013
ETA January 28 2014

Bane
How are you getting your Raptor so soon? I ordered mine 11/12/2013 talked with dealer yesterday and Ford still hasn't pulled the order. The dealer said they were emailing their rep with Ford to see if they will pull the order next week.
Anyway congrats on the truck. I would have ordered Ruby Red if my current truck wasn't the same type color. After 7 years I am ready for a color change.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's good to hear! Congrats!
How much did it run you, for them to do the mid perch?...or did they do it free of charge?

Sorry Roscoe, just saw your post. They charged me $375 for mid perch adjustment which included the alignment and they also have to re-align the headlights due to the 1.5" lift to the front.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
skyscraper.
let me know if Morgan Hill honors price level 415 as per your vehicle order confirmation sheet.
Morgan Hill may try to charge you for the slight increase in price that Ford submitted since we ordered.

What does the price level on the vehicle order confirmation sheet mean? Was just wondering as yours is 415 and mine says 420?

Roscoe968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Roscoe, just saw your post. They charged me $375 for mid perch adjustment which included the alignment and they also have to re-align the headlights due to the 1.5" lift to the front.

Thanks for the info man! That's not a bad deal, I think I'm going to go that route.
When are you going to post some pics of your new rig?

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for the info man! That's not a bad deal, I think I'm going to go that route.
When are you going to post some pics of your new rig?

Considering that an alignment is 100 alone, I thought it was a good deal. Ill have to take more tomorrow, but here's one I got before the sun went down
umyny2ag.jpg

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Skyscraper
Great truck . I have an order in for a white Supercab also. Please take more pics. I ordered the hood graphics with mine but love how clean yours look. May delete the graphics .
Congrats on the new ride !!!!

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Raptor skyscraper.
Check the VIN..........Quick!!!
There was a mix up at Morgan Hill!! LOL

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice Raptor skyscraper.
Check the VIN..........Quick!!!
There was a mix up at Morgan Hill!! LOL

Haha thanks man. Oliver checked the vin a few times, I told him a ordered a 4 door but he wasn't buying it lol

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Skyscraper
Great truck . I have an order in for a white Supercab also. Please take more pics. I ordered the hood graphics with mine but love how clean yours look. May delete the graphics .
Congrats on the new ride !!!!

Just remember , you can probably find a local shop to do the matte black hood wrap and save a lot over the ford graphics. That's what I'm probably going to do.