2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please note when your order gets pulled, 2 things happen:

1- Your truck gets a VIN
2- You are assigned a build week and build weeks always start on Mondays.

I bet your dealer told you that your order was pulled so you stop asking him questions >> "Can you give me an update on my order?"

I have a VIN and no build week...that's right from Ford customer service. It's not my dealer providing that information.

Shane

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was placed September 20 and still no VIN assigned. I was the first to place an order for a 14 at my dealer and my DORA shows a priority 10. They recently started showing 5 2014 raptors on the their website with VIN numbers for all of them. I asked how that could be and was told those were part of their store allotment and that mine was the first customer allotment so I would be soon. I was hoping to get it before the end of December and now I am thinking I'll be lucky if I get it before the end of January.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My order was placed September 20 and still no VIN assigned. I was the first to place an order for a 14 at my dealer and my DORA shows a priority 10. They recently started showing 5 2014 raptors on the their website with VIN numbers for all of them. I asked how that could be and was told those were part of their store allotment and that mine was the first customer allotment so I would be soon. I was hoping to get it before the end of December and now I am thinking I'll be lucky if I get it before the end of January.

X2. I also ordered on 9/20 and no build date yet. I do know some dealers will list Raptors on their website as soon as they get VINs. Doesn't mean those trucks will get built before yours. From what I've read, retail orders get built before stock orders. My dealer did tell me that Ford built them a stock Ruby Red SE this week because they want some on the lots for people to see the new Special Edition.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only problem with Ford wanting them on the lots is they don't stay on the lots. They get sold within a couple of weeks. I figure that Ford would get more exposure with them driving around.
I have to think with all the conflicting information people are getting from the dealers, most of the salesman are blowing smoke right up our asses!!

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if Ford is doing build week allocations this week with the holiday? I know Wednesday/Thursday as far as pulling orders and assigning build weeks. I have a VIN and am awaiting a build week. I'd love to be able to check with them Friday for an update.

Shane

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got the call from Oliver at ford store, my scab is there. Going to pick it up tomorrow. They are doing mid perch on it today. Ill post pics when I get it

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the call from Oliver at ford store, my scab is there. Going to pick it up tomorrow. They are doing mid perch on it today. Ill post pics when I get it

Congrats!!
Hey skyscraper, did they deliver to the dealer via transport or did they send a driver to the rail yard?