2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe since those orders were before Ford started taking them and scheduling anyways, it didn't matter if you placed it 8/30 or 9/30, only the dealer had it and was holding it till Ford accepted. I also read the entire post on the ordering process

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/ordering-system-part-i-12351/

whole lot goes into build date... from allocation to commodities to how your dealer sends orders in. Good read if you have not seen it yet.

Appreciate the info. When did Ford start accepting orders for '14 Raptors then? I realize a lot goes into build dates, but doesn't change the frustration of seeing guys who ordered more than a month after you getting build dates and you are stuck twiddling your thumbs. I let my dealership know as much too.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealerships has nothing to do with when trucks are built. If you want to yell at someone yell at Mother Ford.

Appreciate the info. When did Ford start accepting orders for '14 Raptors then? I realize a lot goes into build dates, but doesn't change the frustration of seeing guys who ordered more than a month after you getting build dates and you are stuck twiddling your thumbs. I let my dealership know as much too.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Please note all trucks are assigned a build week and build weeks always start on mondays. And build weeks is diff from build day. For example, your build week may be 11/4 but your actual build day may be 11/6. And some guys may have a build week of 11/4 and also a build day of 11/4.

In your case you have a build week of 11/4 and I bet you have a different build day. Your build day will fall between 11/4-11/10.

Are you confused yet?

Nice. 11/4 build date and no sticker. I've been checking that thing every 10 minutes for the past month...

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good Day Blood,
Could you please check into this one when you have time.

Thank you very much,

From DORA:
Order # N103
Dealer # 71C095
Order Type 1
Priority 10
Order Acpt Date 10/18/13
DORA processed Date 10/21/2013

Hope that is everything that you need.

Thank you again,

HarleyGirl

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Attaching a summary of orders so far...

155MM, thanks for putting the chart together...makes it much easier to keep up with everyone's order. Would you add me to the list please:

Dealer # F52044, Order # 1018, Priority #10. I heard from my dealer today, said they would get a build date tomorrow. Said they schedule on Thursdays so if I get a build week I will let you know.

Thank you...
& Thank you again Blood for all the knowledge & information!

lebeljd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Attaching a summary of orders so far...

I made my deal and put down deposit on 9/7 but since that was a Saturday my order wasn't actually entered until 9/9. Found out later from blood my dealer had some leftover orders for 2013 Raptors that rolled over into 2014, so I think that's why my build week is 12/2 instead of earlier.

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on 10-22-13. The computers went out right after so who knows what happened with the order. Order number seems strange to me as well. Hope this was truly ordered. The dealer did call the regional rep right then and comfirmed the order with him. So maybe the order number here is wrong? I'll stop by the dealership sometime and see if anything has changed. Tried to order earlier but the computer would not give pricing for some reason. Thanks in advance blood!

Order # 9999
Priority 19
Order type 1
Dealer F53610
Price level 415