2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that ford put the 2014 F150 on their website today. They had the "All New" 2013 up to yesterday.

Tcorrell

Reaction score
Blood,

Thank you in advance. could you check on mine again please.
Dealer F71432
Order 1662

Thank You Sir.

ezavala02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

Your help is greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

From my DORA:
Order# X148
Dealer# 71C175
Order Type 1
Order Date: 09/19/2013

Thanks again Blood!

Zel213

Reaction score
Blood,

Thanks a lot in advance. I got a couple of pounds of sweet Georgia shrimp with your name on them.

From DORA:
Order # 0304
Dealer #F53410
Order Type 1
Priority 14
Order Date 9/24/2013

Thanks again

Jeff Quinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mr. Blood,
Thanks again. Being pri 1, do you think I can reasonably expect to get the truck by Christmas?
Also, if there a source where I can check on this without bothering you?
Last thing, send me an email to [email protected] with your shipping address. I want to send you a "thank you".

Jeff

VAFordGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cheers did you end up getting a good price ?

I did, thanks. Didn't get invoice like some on here. But i was able to get 2k over from a dealer i was referred to by another member. Local guy and their service station is 5 miles from my house which I currently use. Also he gave me priority 1 so i now have a vin and an 11/7 build date after placing the order 10/12... Add all that up and it was worth the extra not to have a 5 month wait and dealing with out of area people. Best offer i got was 500 over from a guy on the FRF list but he still had ppl who ordered 13s with no build date yet....

I do need to thank FRF and all the members. Dealers in my area really stick to over MSRP pricing. The same dealership that gave me 2k over invoice after dropping the member name, was only willing to go as low as 5k over MSRP a month earlier when i was in there for oil change. (Different sales office though, its a big dealership with multiple locations)