2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My luck just completely sucks with this truck. Been two weeks since it was built and not a clue when its coming, called svt today and they dont either. Stuck on ramp59 and i can just imagine its out in the middle of a sea of trucks and wont move for a couple more weeks. The way they run things out there is complete bull. The way i see it if u have a truck THAT WAS ORDERED ON JAN6 that u would try to get it to the customer asap after it was built. Ive come to the conclusion that the people out there in detroit really could care less??

D

Deleted member 12951

My luck just completely sucks with this truck. Been two weeks since it was built and not a clue when its coming, called svt today and they dont either. Stuck on ramp59 and i can just imagine its out in the middle of a sea of trucks and wont move for a couple more weeks. The way they run things out there is complete bull. The way i see it if u have a truck THAT WAS ORDERED ON JAN6 that u would try to get it to the customer asap after it was built. Ive come to the conclusion that the people out there in detroit really could care less??

Yep, they really don't care. You get it when you get and you will like it otherwise someone else will.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
All the people who expect a large company to give a shit about your 50k order really crack me up... Poor you... but you will get your truck when you get it like the rest of us.

Joe and I waited almost 6 months for our 2012 back before we knew we could call SVT or track anything. There was no Blood(who is doing this shit for no reward on his own time) providing updates ect... You got your truck when you got it. And in my opinion the having weekly updates and boo hoo it got stuck in the train yard is turning you all into little whiny *******... something we didn't see years ago. There is a reason you didn't hear boo from me when I ordered my truck... luck.. karma.. whatever... You will get your truck when you get your truck and if Blood wants to take a vacation from dealing with you more power to him.:wizcow:

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All the people who expect a large company to give a shit about your 50k order really crack me up... Poor you... but you will get your truck when you get it like the rest of us.

Joe and I waited almost 6 months for our 2012 back before we knew we could call SVT or track anything. There was no Blood(who is doing this shit for no reward on his own time) providing updates ect... You got your truck when you got it. And in my opinion the having weekly updates and boo hoo it got stuck in the train yard is turning you all into little whiny *******... something we didn't see years ago. There is a reason you didn't hear boo from me when I ordered my truck... luck.. karma.. whatever... You will get your truck when you get your truck and if Blood wants to take a vacation from dealing with you more power to him.:wizcow:

I almost think the various methods to track the status of your truck just makes the wait worse.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didnt say anything about blood so u dont have to drag him in on this. Do u work for ford:nono:

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

I almost think the various methods to track the status of your truck just makes the wait worse.

I agree totally