2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer called me today, the truck is in and I pick it up tomorrow at 3 pm!
Thanks Blood and Crystal for all the updates, you were very helpful.

You got it, ductedrocket! Don't forget to post pictures once you bring that baby home!

Crystal

Chris Crampton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with SVT. Super nice to deal with. He told me at this time there is a delay in shipping due to very high volume in producing the last of the 2014 trucks and the change over is almost ready to begin.
Shipping is delayed(in my case anyway) due to the production equipment coming in by rail for 2015. I would guess that the rail cars for the equipment are using up space at Dearborn and the trains coming in have equipment cars and not vehicle haulers?

My truck is on the ramp in Dearborn and have a July 2-8 delivery date but he was uncertain about that time frame.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called SVT this morning to see in depth of where she's at. She arrived at Astoria Ohio today. Updated arrived will be next week June 2-6th. Im about to come unglued. yahoo!!

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be, now my truck is caught up the the shipping *********. Whats another two or three weeks already waited almost 5 months????

Marcsc1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood - you can cancel that update, just got the call that it ARRIVED.
Thanks for all the updates and help through this process!

Finally at home where it should be.....and ohhhh was it worth the wait, in love.

IMG_0975.jpg

bsid10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got lucky. My truck was built on May 19 with an ETA of June 21. Called SVT yesterday and they told me it was in New York and it should be at the dealership this weekend! 3 weeks ahead of schedule!

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sales Rep just texted me my VIN number. Huge relief to know I have a truck! On to the next phase of this process but super stoked! :party36: