2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully these pics show up (haven't tried posting pictures here before). Picked it up at 1:00 and have already gotten the windows tinted and method nv's with toyo mt's installed. Mid-perch and line-x tomorrow...

Congrats on getting the new Raptor.

Where are you having the mid perch done?

Who did the tint, how does it match the factory rears and what film did they use?

Geo_Tactical

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on getting the new Raptor.

Where are you having the mid perch done?

Who did the tint, how does it match the factory rears and what film did they use?

Thanks! The tint was done at Tint Works in Coeur d Alene. They used a ceramic 15% film. Looks like it matches really good. Mid-perch is being done at the Sears Automotive in Coeur d Alene. Seems an odd choice, I know, but they've done quite a few and my black one turned out great (including alignment) when they did it.

Sparty333

Reaction score
Is it true that once my order is pulled I cannot make any changes to my order? I wanted to cancel my spray-in bedliner so I could get a Line-X instead but my dealer said it is too late even though it's not scheduled to be built for a couple weeks.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the wheels on the black truck (swapped since my methods were on that one) and sold the tires. Really not a fan of the bfg's....load up too fast with mud and snow, which are two things in abundance here in Idaho.

Not offense, but I like the factory wheels better To each their own
I've had IDK how many sets of BFGs Never a problem
Whens the vinyl getting done? :shrug:

Is it true that once my order is pulled I cannot make any changes to my order? I wanted to cancel my spray-in bedliner so I could get a Line-X instead but my dealer said it is too late even though it's not scheduled to be built for a couple weeks.

Pretty sure you're stuck with it now

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Y is factory spray in not to good?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk