2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If they have allocation, you should be fine. But I wouldn't count on getting you truck til the END of Summer.

:rotflmao: IDK where the **** you came up with that BS BUT you couldn't get much farther from the truth than that if you tried. :rotflmao:

My wife. She works for Volvo trucks and is pretty high up. She said "ford doing this at the end of a model year to help customers out with ordering" is bs.

They try to save slots at the end of ramp down for special orders. They don't want a lot of 2014 old trucks on lots with incentives. They want the new truck out there bringing good money and less incentives.

Makes sense.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

That would be nice thanks man.

When was your order date? It doesn't say anywhere. Just trying to see how long you have waited.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my wife. She works for volvo trucks and is pretty high up. She said "ford doing this at the end of a model year to help customers out with ordering" is bs.

They try to save slots at the end of ramp down for special orders. They don't want a lot of 2014 old trucks on lots with incentives. They want the new truck out there bringing good money and less incentives.

Makes sense.

---------- post added at 08:13 pm ---------- previous post was at 08:11 pm ----------

when was your order date? It doesn't say anywhere. Just trying to see how long you have waited.
jan 6

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife. She works for Volvo trucks and is pretty high up. She said "ford doing this at the end of a model year to help customers out with ordering" is bs.

Makes sense.

Well considering there NEVER has been any incentives on ANY Raptor from Ford, I don't see how you figure your theory is correct.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rondod:
Well considering there NEVER has been any incentives on ANY Raptor from Ford, I don't see how you figure your theory is correct.

Hahaha. Who ever said Dearborn only makes raptors?? All f150's! duh!!!! Believe it or not they make only a few raptors compared to all the other models. Hahaha :rotflmao::shakehead: :idiot:

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Dang your sure have waited a while. I'm sorry. I really hope you get your raptor soon

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:rondod:

Hahaha. Who ever said Dearborn only makes raptors?? All f150's! duh!!!! Believe it or not they make only a few raptors compared to all the other models. Hahaha :rotflmao::shakehead: :idiot:

Who has said anything about non Raptor F150s other than you?

This whole discussion is about Raptor customer orders being pulled before dealer stock orders. Has never had anything to do with any other non Raptor order.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who has said anything about non Raptor F150s other than you?

This whole discussion is about Raptor customer orders being pulled before dealer stock orders. Has never had anything to do with any other non Raptor order.

Yes this is the Raptor forum.....DUH! Believe it or not regular f150's are built at the same place and those have to be built too. That effects how many Raptors are built. DUUUUUH. :idiot:

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm well aware of what happens at DTP I've been with Ford for almost 17 years.

Stop owning yourself already please. I feel embarrassed for you.

Sorry for the thread hyjack folks.

Last edited:

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I well aware of what happens at DTP I've been with Ford for almost 17 years.

Stop owning yourself already please. I feel embarrassed for you.

Sorry for the thread hyjack folks.

:banana-mario::Big Laugh: 17 years shows too.

Sorry as well folks. Hopefully these orders won't take so long for everyone. Guess we are all at the mercy of Ford.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How accurate have your guys ETA's been for delivery to the dealer?

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk