2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ordered today. Ford rep said for them to put in a retail order and they guaranteed it will arrive. As I get info and a vin I will keep everyone updated.

So to start here...Order date 4-22-14 Blue Flame Crew Cab. Lux package and tailgate step. I have in my head that it may be here around or right before July 4th. I think thats a realistic timeframe. Thats just about 10 weeks from now.

Last edited:

Gotbitn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forget who it was but someone posted that Ford was only taking Retail/Special orders and not orders for dealer stock. Should help with all the special orders although I would expect that there are still plenty of dealer stock orders still waiting to be built.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Ordered today. Ford rep said for them to put in a retail order and they guaranteed it will arrive. As I get info and a vin I will keep everyone updated.

So to start here...Order date 4-22-14 Blue Flame Crew Cab. Lux package and tailgate step. I have in my head that it may be here around or right before July 4th. I think thats a realistic timeframe. Thats just about 10 weeks from now.

I doubt thats gonna happen. Guys are getting end of April early May build dates and are getting ETAs to the dealer of Mid June. Not saying its impossible, but I wouldn't bank on it

I forget who it was but someone posted that Ford was only taking Retail/Special orders and not orders for dealer stock.

Should help with all the special orders although I would expect that there are still plenty of dealer stock orders still waiting to be built.

Yes you're right

I'm sure there is but it will give priority to customers (LIKE IT SHOULD BE) instead of scumbag dealers who are just trying to order for their lots so they can jack them up 10-15-20K + over sticker.

Someone from Ford has been reading on here and passing along to someone and they are doing the right thing Good to know :cheers: Now if we can just get nh rapta's order pulled , everything would be good to go :banghead:

Last edited:

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer said earliest arrival may 5th chances of that I believe are slim lol

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt thats gonna happen. Guys are getting end of April early May build dates and are getting ETAs to the dealer of Mid June. Not saying its impossible, but I wouldn't bank on it

Yes you're right

I'm sure there is but it will give priority to customers (LIKE IT SHOULD BE) instead of scumbag dealers who are just trying to order for their lots so they can jack them up 10-15-20K + over sticker.

Someone from Ford has been reading on here and passing along to someone and they are doing the right thing Good to know :cheers: Now if we can just get nh rapta's order pulled , everything would be good to go :banghead:
That would be nice thanks man.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Yes you're right

Are you saying in your first reply that it will be here sooner? They put in the order today.

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Sounds like they have a lot of orders. I hope I get it. The ford rep said yes but I'm still worried

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Yes you're right

What ford is doing is taking the special orders and pre sales because the trucks are sold and will go onto the customer and not sitting on a dealer lot that ford will have to put a lot of incentives to sell. If ford takes orders which it sounds like they will, is only because she will go onto the customer.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Sounds like they have a lot of orders. I hope I get it. The ford rep said yes but I'm still worried

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

What ford is doing is taking the special orders and pre sales because the trucks are sold and will go onto the customer and not sitting on a dealer lot that ford will have to put a lot of incentives to sell. If ford takes orders which it sounds like they will, is only because she will go onto the customer.

If they have allocation, you should be fine. But I wouldn't count on getting you truck til the END of Summer.

:rotflmao: IDK where the **** you came up with that BS BUT you couldn't get much farther from the truth than that if you tried. :rotflmao: