2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't really complain about the guy who had the hookup at ford and used it to get his truck.

Anyone that had that kind of hookup would have used it to get whatever they ordered sooner.

3 months ago- no big deal.

Down to the wire like we are- its TOTAL ******* BS. Get in line like the rest of us ******* :slap:

D

Deleted member 12951

You can't really complain about the guy who had the hookup at ford and used it to get his truck.

Anyone that had that kind of hookup would have used it to get whatever they ordered sooner.

Yeah, I believe if anyone of us had connections we would be using them. Its life. If you know people, done favors for others, it's karma, people will take care of you. I really don't know what strings were pulled or he just knew someone that knew a dealer who had immediate allocation or not. From what I understand the deal was done by him but he used someone else who had connections and a dealer. I looked at his deal and to be honest, he really didn't get a good deal from the dealer who was involved in the transaction, he paid only $1000 under MSRP. I was telling him that I got a better deal than that and showed him what invoice was on his order. He really liked my Special Edition but decided not to change his order as he really only liked the seats and brush metal interior. He didn't like the bed graphics nor even the SE wheels (even though I told him he could sell them and regain back the majority of what he paid for the SE package), think he is going with an aftermarket wheels from Hennessey. Getting the 600 Hennessey package.

So yes, he did order last week (think Tues or Wed) and yes he did get a VIN today and the build week of 4/14. Maybe John Hennessey got involved, I don't know. But it was purchased from one dealer but being shipped to the Ford dealer in Sealy, TX so it can go straight to Hennessey Performance. Hennessey has been notorious for taking too long to get things done so maybe all-in-all he might be waiting just as long as the rest of us before he actually gets it. But if he knows John, perhaps not. My best guess is Hennessey will get it by the end of next month and if they do things quickly, he most likely will get it in May but who really knows.

Yes, I get it, get in line, fair is fair but we are all know that isn't how the real world operates. Yeah I was pissed when I heard how short his wait is but then again, I know who he is and I kinda expected it.

EDIT: Based on BAJASVT comment after I posted this, I don't think he knew how the transactions was done. My best guess now is he started asking people he knew about a Raptor and someone knew this dealer had one on order and he claimed it and made the final adjustments to it. That dealer probably made him feel like they were doing him a huge favor and pulling strings when in reality they did nothing of the sort. Typically dealer in my opinion, making things seem better than they actually are....

Last edited by a moderator:

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am checking on this for someone else that just ordered a raptor last week. I called SVT and was told it was scheduled the week of April 14th, WTF!
Does it have a VIN yet?

Dealer: F16510
Order: 0200
Pri: 10

This so called millionaire did not order his Raptor last week. This truck was ordered on January 29th. This truck was already ordered, probably for dealer stock, and the dealer changed the order to what the millionaire wanted when he came in last week. There were 43 amendments made to the order between March 18th and 19th.

D

Deleted member 12951

This so called millionaire did not order his Raptor last week. This truck was ordered on January 29th. This truck was already ordered, probably for dealer stock, and the dealer changed the order to what the millionaire wanted when he came in last week. There were 43 amendments made to the order between March 18th and 19th.

Interesting. Bet he didn't know that. I feel better about it now. :)

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I believe if anyone of us had connections we would be using them. Its life. If you know people, done favors for others, it's karma, people will take care of you. I really don't know what strings were pulled or he just knew someone that knew a dealer who had immediate allocation or not. From what I understand the deal was done by him but he used someone else who had connections and a dealer. I looked at his deal and to be honest, he really didn't get a good deal from the dealer who was involved in the transaction, he paid only $1000 under MSRP. I was telling him that I got a better deal than that and showed him what invoice was on his order. He really liked my Special Edition but decided not to change his order as he really only liked the seats and brush metal interior. He didn't like the bed graphics nor even the SE wheels (even though I told him he could sell them and regain back the majority of what he paid for the SE package), think he is going with an aftermarket wheels from Hennessey. Getting the 600 Hennessey package.

So yes, he did order last week (think Tues or Wed) and yes he did get a VIN today and the build week of 4/14. Maybe John Hennessey got involved, I don't know. But it was purchased from one dealer but being shipped to the Ford dealer in Sealy, TX so it can go straight to Hennessey Performance. Hennessey has been notorious for taking too long to get things done so maybe all-in-all he might be waiting just as long as the rest of us before he actually gets it. But if he knows John, perhaps not. My best guess is Hennessey will get it by the end of next month and if they do things quickly, he most likely will get it in May but who really knows.

Yes, I get it, get in line, fair is fair but we are all know that isn't how the real world operates. Yeah I was pissed when I heard how short his wait is but then again, I know who he is and I kinda expected it.

EDIT: Based on BAJASVT comment after I posted this, I don't think he knew how the transactions was done. My best guess now is he started asking people he knew about a Raptor and someone knew this dealer had one on order and he claimed it and made the final adjustments to it. That dealer probably made him feel like they were doing him a huge favor and pulling strings when in reality they did nothing of the sort. Typically dealer in my opinion, making things seem better than they actually are....

He may not know how the "transaction" was done, but he knows the order history

That puts a whole new paint job on this. :cheers:

Interesting. Bet he didn't know that. I feel better about it now. :)

Me too.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blood, Based on my window sticker my truck should have been built last Friday. I am trying to plan a vacation for the end of April and looking to see what the ETA to the dealer is. I thought I was anxious before now knowing it is built its worst.

Ordered 10/1/13
Built 3/21/14
Dealer #F16442
Vin 1FTFW1R64EFB24475

Thanks

eta 4/4

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

I am checking on this for someone else that just ordered a raptor last week. I called SVT and was told it was scheduled the week of April 14th, WTF!
Does it have a VIN yet?

Dealer: F16510
Order: 0200
Pri: 10

must have changed a older order it was ordered in jan,-1FTFW1R66EFB66193
build 4/14 not knowing the hole story can upset people.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

What does "pri10" mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

next on dealer list

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

Hey Blood could I bug for an update, (if there is one) on my truck please?

Ordered on 2/15
Order #2151
Dealer Code- 23W269
DORA- 3-3

Last time you checked for me it was a priority 19. If it is still does that mean customers with priority 10 would get theirs sooner?

Thanks

same and yes.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

just to add some info and a little hope,it looks like the 14 raptor is being extended.
no idea how long and it could change tomorrow but its good news for those people still waiting today.

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
eta 4/4

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

must have changed a older order it was ordered in jan,-1FTFW1R66EFB66193
build 4/14 not knowing the hole story can upset people.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

next on dealer list

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

same and yes.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

just to add some info and a little hope,it looks like the 14 raptor is being extended.
no idea how long and it could change tomorrow but its good news for those people still waiting today.

Best news heard today! Thx bro!

Kemosaabee

Reaction score
One other question Blood. Any particular reason my truck would be priority 19 when it seems like about everyone else's is pri 10? Did my dealer have something to do with that ?

Thanks