2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4/8 build day

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

1FTFW1R64EFB76625
4/21 build week congrats!

Awesome. My dad is pumped. That was order->VIN in 5 weeks from Louisburg Ford.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

You working with Jeff or Greg?

Sent using Tapatalk

Dad says it was Jeff.

D

Deleted member 12951

Dad says it was Jeff.

That is who I worked with too. He didn't do much at all trying to assist me with status of my raptor as I found out more here, which I was never too happy about. He was a nice guy when I meet him when I picked it up.

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer said that they can order two. So they do have allocation. What does PRI10 mean if there is allocation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer said that they can order two. So they do have allocation. What does PRI10 mean if there is allocation?

Hopefully they do have allocation my dealer lied to me. pri 10 is the best they can give u. Hopefully your order will get pulled in a week or two?

Rmeir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This Is what I found!
"A Priority Code of 10 is about the best you can get from a dealer. From what I've been told, anything better than that (1-9) has to be assigned by someone higher up the food chain."

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Sales people are working on commission, so sooner they receive the truck the sooner the salesperson will get their commission!
From what I understand is that if a dealership has allocation and you receive a priority 10 or under, you will get your truck sooner. If you receive a priority of 11 and above, you will get it after the people with a lower priority.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This Is what I found!
"A Priority Code of 10 is about the best you can get from a dealer. From what I've been told, anything better than that (1-9) has to be assigned by someone higher up the food chain."

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Sales people are working on commission, so sooner they receive the truck the sooner the salesperson will get their commission!
From what I understand is that if a dealership has allocation and you receive a priority 10 or under, you will get your truck sooner. If you receive a priority of 11 and above, you will get it after the people with a lower priority.

Under priority 10 is assigned by ford, not the dealer. 10 is the best they can do.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't really complain about the guy who had the hookup at ford and used it to get his truck.

Anyone that had that kind of hookup would have used it to get whatever they ordered sooner.